Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Go Veggie Challenge, day 3



Weight 162...lost another pound...2 lbs. total.
Used inhaler twice.
I've gotta stop this late night eating...not good for me. Last night I had a Lara Bar & some peanuts & tonight another Lara Bar.

Confession time: I came soooooo close to having some Goldfish crackers today. I was hungry & in Target. I bought Julia some Goldfish & wanted some so bad.... but I resisted! Yay, me.

Oh, today I made a green smoothie (raw spinach, strawberries, bananas, H2O, ice & Stevia). I'll include a pic. After it was blended you couldn't even see the spinach nor taste it & it was a hit with the kids.

Tomorrow is Wednesday Cleanse Day... & since I'm coming from a SAD diet my cleanse will be eating 80/10/10. Eating a very natural diet...for more info check out this website, http://foodnsport.com. Most of you may be thinking Wednesday Cleanse Day, what? I got that from my thyroid cancer group at Kris Carr's website http://my.crazysexylife.com.

See ya tomorrow!



No comments: