Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Low Iodine Diet...here I come


It's low iodine diet time again...& in this country iodine is added to everything, if it's not in there already. So since a low iodine diet, for the most part, coincides with a very cleansing diet... I thought having to do the low iodine diet just may give me the extra will power to eat a really simple cleansing diet. It's time to get ready for some serious detox. I'm really pretty excited about it. Maybe it'll clear out those lymphs. My goal is to rebound for 15 minutes a day to help that along as well. More on this later.


O.K. this is the plan...very 80/10/10ish: all of the raw fruits & veggies I want to eat & limited raw nuts & seeds. I'll probably do a lot of smoothies, love those so do the kids. I may do some cooked veggies...we'll see. I won't be eating out in restaurants...they put iodized salt in everything. Maybe I'll experiment with some new fruits I've never tried. Too bad it's not summer with all the delicious local produce.


That's all for now...more on why I'm doing this in a later post.

No comments: